Monday, January 24, 2011 ~ 1:36 AM 0 Comments

Went KL with aunty on friday
SHopping with her while waiting my cousin finish classes
Nearby 1U got 1 shopping mall named Centre Point
awwws, inside got a shop *i not really remember what the shop name*
those clothes is super cheap =.=
3 for RM23 LMAOS


I Bought tis <3

aha ! I asked Chelsea back hometown with me
tumpang aunty's car
because of jam, so made my dear Chelsea babe wait for 45minutes
SORRY LA MY DEAR, NO NXT TIME =(
-Skip-
Bring her makan my mum's chicken rice and her lovely tom yam XD
nice mou my dear?
and bring her go yiheng's farewell party along
song mou?
Stay till Sunday ~ and she take bus back KL alone ><
I'm helping her gain weight LOL hahahahaha
and my dear .. u really pig la
keep delay and don't wanna to wake
funny la uuu, hahaha
ii still remember what u said
"i donwan bathe, giv me slp more awhile"
LMAOS did u said tis?! hahahahaha

~~~ picha picha ~~~~


while waiting ii giv her de surprise xD

Oh ya ! when I shopping with my aunty, i saw tis ! Ruby's fav
Hello kitty !

If not mistaken, it's biscuit @@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?


Disclaimer

Welcome to yoururlhere.bs.com
No spamming & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave
and Please do not copy. :D
~Follow this rules and we'll be good friends ^-^

*Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox

Myself!
Put a Picture, things you like, you hate, or anything else you want to share

Tagboard

Reminiscences
Farewell
after exam =D
Final Exam ~
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day !
Someday we class again LOL
Tang Yuan
GYM Co-Cu Day XD
KL ~~
心疼
Sunway

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources:
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
© 2009 all right reserved
{Don't Remove, please ^-^}