Saturday, July 9, 2011 ~ 11:57 PM 0 Comments

Thanks all my 92's brother and sister <3
thanks for the cake and the surprise
although chun bou jor =x
hehe, i do act like dono because that yours sam yi <3
I'm sorry i have to apologize
Im happy for the surprise but then
dono why .. i am fucking emo
i force myself to smile but obviously my smile is fake
so so so so sorry ....
i am so confused now
i confused what i emo for
YOU?
assignment in buffday week?
or this year i have no frns that really care about me?
I did miss last year buffday
really...
lol... my lord, i am greedy right?
:( sometimes i wonder what i need and what i want

once again, i hate this year


emo rock =D



thanks brota and sista =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?


Disclaimer

Welcome to yoururlhere.bs.com
No spamming & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave
and Please do not copy. :D
~Follow this rules and we'll be good friends ^-^

*Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox

Myself!
Put a Picture, things you like, you hate, or anything else you want to share

Tagboard

Reminiscences
14th July 2011
Work Work Work
Holiday~~
Farewell
after exam =D
Final Exam ~
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day !
Someday we class again LOL
Tang Yuan
GYM Co-Cu Day XD

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources:
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
© 2009 all right reserved
{Don't Remove, please ^-^}