:)
Friday, July 29, 2011 ~ 12:07 AM 0 Comments

I'm getting more and more devil.
In my deep deep heart
I swear ..
I swear I really don willing to be like that
But what I can tell you is
In this world
being a people who kind and diam diam
what you get is only
A PIECE OF SHIT.
No matter how u treat ppl with you real heart
the things that u gained..
is rather den u go and bang wall
also don't want to know the truth.
ok fine, maybe i compare smth else
or my brain really got problem
Alright, fine lah
now what surrounding my brain was like
"hey dude, if nth else special, fck off! don't come and kacau me!"

yeayeayea, as u can see i day day laugh or wad
of coz lah, laugh only ma who's dono?
come back and face those shit selfish pasal
o0o nah!!!

and i really want to mention about it
talk really easy den do it .
please think about ppl convenient anot lah
memang u say out but no ned u do is da rock thing eva ma
I fck fck fck fck fck fck YOU!!!
Im ok with the thing that i do to somebody else
but please i want this word
"F.A.I.R"
If I can handle
Ok, fine. Why not? COme on, I do, I will
Hey, @&(#$@)#(@+_($+_@)#@+3

awwws, earth really is the place that hyper scary
if I can survive on the other planet
I climb also will climb go .


LEAVE ME ALONE !
HIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?


Disclaimer

Welcome to yoururlhere.bs.com
No spamming & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave
and Please do not copy. :D
~Follow this rules and we'll be good friends ^-^

*Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox

Myself!
Put a Picture, things you like, you hate, or anything else you want to share

Tagboard

Reminiscences
..............
你是谁?
14th July 2011
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊...
..
Wondering ...
Event~
9th July 2011
14th July 2011
Work Work Work

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources:
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
© 2009 all right reserved
{Don't Remove, please ^-^}